Prospective students willing to enroll in finance universities schools should ask themselves several questions, such as do you want to attend an online finance school or a traditional finance university?
Which Finance Universities Schools
This decision may well be based upon your personal circumstances : maybe you need to work part-time or full time or are raising a family while you attend finance school but whatever your situation, the most important decision you will make is deciding where to go to school for the next 2 to 5 years of your life.
How to Choose among Finance Universities Schools
Here are some of the questions you should be asking yourself as you go through the process of selecting which finance universities, finance colleges or finance schools to attend :
– Does the finance school offer the undergraduate or graduate degree you want? (e.g., AA, BA, MBA, MAcc, EMBA…)
– Is the public or private finance university tuition affordable? Will you need finance school financial aid?
– Are the school’s graduates successful in landing the types of jobs you would like to land yourself? Often the Office of Career Services will have detailed statistics available.
– Is the finance curriculum as broadly or as narrowly focused or as flexible as you would like, with all the majors and minors of your interest?
– Is the finance class schedule flexible enough for you to meet your other commitments?
– Do the accommodations (classrooms, media centers, libraries, housing facilities, etc.) meet your needs?
There are many other factors to consider, such as finance school rankings for example. As a matter of fact, some of the best international finance schools belong to the powerful Ivy League which is an association of eight universities and colleges in the northeast United States, comprising Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Princeton, the University of Pennsylvania, and Yale.
However, you should make sure the finance schools you will be applying to are accredited by local or international organizations which deliver labels such as AACSB, AMBA or EQUIS.